Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate recruitment website/ social media/
• Contact Recruitment Agencies and request CVs for required resources.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, and selection process.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, and leaves.
• Resolve any payroll errors after payroll processing.
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.